The latest forecast from consulting firm AlixPartners is that the chip shortage may cost the global auto industry $110 billion; it will reduce global auto pce powder.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials. some new high-performance dispersants are prepared by direct copolymerization, post-polymerization functionalization or in-situ polymerization and grafting, which are called superplasticizers in concrete.
The unique comb-shaped molecular structure of this kind of superplasticizer gives it the characteristics of low content, high water reduction, good water retention and good strengthening effect. In addition, the molecular structure, molecular weight and its distribution can be adjusted by means of flexibility of molecular structure design and control of synthesis process parameters, so as to achieve high performance.
What are the advantages of polycarboxylate superplasticizer?
1. low content and good dispersion, usually in the amount of 0.2%-0.5% of the amount of cementitious material, the water reduction rate of concrete can reach more than 30%, and does not segregate and does not bleed water.
2. The performance of keeping slump is good, and the slump of concrete in 90~120min is basically no loss, which accords with the development trend of modern pumping concrete.
3. It has good compatibility with cement, admixture and other admixtures, so it can be used freely.
4. It can effectively increase the content of fly ash, ground slag and other admixtures used to replace cement, so as to reduce the cost of concrete.
5. It can be used to prepare ordinary, high strength, ultra-high strength, high fluidity, early strength, mass concrete and so on according to different design requirements.
6. Formaldehyde is not used in the preparation process, so it will not cause pollution to the human body and the environment.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality polycarboxylate superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Albemarle, the world's largest lithium producer, said it would have to close its plant in Langelsheim, Germany if the EU designated lithium as a hazardous material. The European Commission is currently evaluating a proposal by the European Chemicals Agency (EHCA) to classify lithium carbonate, lithium chloride, and lithium hydroxide as hazardous to human health.
As a result, Albemarle will no longer be able to import lithium chloride, its main raw material, putting its entire plant in Langelsheim at risk of closure, Albemarle chief financial Officer Scott Tozier said. According to Tozier, the plant has annual sales of about $500 million and a forced closure would have a significant impact on Albemarle's operations.
Industry sources said that listing lithium as a hazardous substance would place an additional burden on the pce powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Guotai Junan released a research report saying that under the background of carbon neutrality, the scarcity of coal mines is prominent, and the value of assets will continue to increase. The high point of capital expenditure in the coal industry appe…
Although hydrogen fuel is a promising alternative to fossil fuels, the catalyst it relies on for power generation is mainly composed of rare and expensive metal platinum, which limits the wide commercialization of hydrogen fuel.…
According to the different molecular structure, it can be divided into four generations of polycarboxylate series superplasticizer, the first generation is acrylic acid copolymer, the second generation is propylene ether type, the third generation is…