How serious are fertility problems today? People don't want to give birth,can't afford it, and can't give birth that has become the "three mountains".
The problem of childbirth is related to the people's livelihood. Whether a country can prosper or not depends on the population. I saw a set of data a few days ago. The data shows that on January 1, 1990, 2,784 babies were born in Shanghai. Ten years later, on January 1, 2000, 1,148 babies were born in Shanghai. In 2010, the number became 380. , 2020 only 156 people, the decline in the birth rate is shocking. The three most critical reasons are: I don't want to give birth, I can't afford it, I can't give birth! The decline of the global population will bring a series of economic and social problems, among which the demand for Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder overview,Application of Ti6Al4V Powder TC4 Powder,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder price,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder supplier will also be affected.
Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder overview
TC4 titanium alloy material, also known as Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy, belongs to (α+β) type titanium alloy. It has good comprehensive mechanical properties, good structural stability, good toughness, plasticity and high temperature deformation properties. Better for hot pressing, quenching, age strengthening alloys. The strength after heat treatment is about 50%~100% higher than that after annealing. High temperature strength, can work for a long time under the temperature of 400 ℃ ~ 500 ℃.
TC4 also has good low temperature properties. It still has good toughness below -196 °C. Therefore, it is used to manufacture low temperature and high pressure containers, such as liquid hydrogen fuel tanks for rockets and missiles.
TC4 powder titanium alloy material has the characteristics of light weight, excellent mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and good biocompatibility. Furthermore, it has low thermal conductivity and is non-magnetic.
Titanium-based metals are a new type of metal whose properties depend on other elements such as carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen. Generally, it has:
1. High strength. The density of titanium is usually 4.51 grams per cubic centimeter, which is only 60% of that of steel. The density of pure titanium is similar to that of ordinary steel, and some high-strength titanium alloys are stronger than many alloy structural steels. Therefore, the specific strength (strength/density) of titanium alloys is much higher than that of other metallic structural materials.
2. High thermal strength. At medium temperature, titanium alloy can still maintain the required strength and can work for a long time at 450~500 ℃.
3. Good corrosion resistance. Titanium alloy works in humid atmosphere and seawater medium, and its corrosion resistance is far superior to that of stainless steel in pitting corrosion, acid corrosion, stress corrosion, especially strong alkali, chloride, organic chlorine, nitric acid, Sulfuric acid, etc.
4. Good low temperature performance. Titanium alloys maintain mechanical properties at low and ultra-low temperatures. TA7 is a titanium alloy with good low temperature properties and extremely low interstitial elements, which can still maintain a certain plasticity at -253 ℃. Therefore, titanium alloy is also an important low-temperature structural material.
5. High chemical activity. Titanium has high chemical activity and has strong chemical reactions with oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, CO, CO2, water vapor, ammonia, etc. in the atmosphere. When the carbon content is greater than 0.2%, a hard TiC will be formed in titanium, and a hard TiN surface will be formed at high temperature. When the carbon content is above 600 ℃, titanium can absorb oxygen to form a hardened hardened layer. At high temperatures, as the hydrogen content increases, a hardened hardened layer is formed. After inhalation, the depth of hard and brittle surface can reach 0.1~0.15mm, and the hard and brittle surface can reach 20%~30%. Its chemical affinity is also very strong, and it is easy to adhere to the friction surface.
6. Small thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of titanium series is about 1/4 of nickel, 1/5 of iron, 1/14 of aluminum, and the thermal conductivity of various titanium alloys is about 50%. The elastic modulus of titanium is about 1/2 of that of steel, with poor stiffness and easy deformation. Not suitable for slender rods and thin-walled parts.
Application of Ti6Al4V Powder TC4 Powder
Ti6Al4V is used in many high performance engineering applications such as aerospace, automotive and medical device manufacturing.
Aerospace: Jet Engine Components
Manufacturing: Industrial Turbines
Medical: Implants, artificial bones
In petrochemical industry: Among most inorganic salts, TC4 titanium rods are completely inert and have excellent corrosion resistance. For example, in the production of electrolytic MnO2, the electrolyte is a neutral MnSO4 solution, which requires the electrode to have the ability to resist sulfate corrosion. Telegraphs made of lead alloys and graphite did not work well. After switching to titanium, the anode is not corroded and becomes a semi-permanent device.
TC4 titanium alloy bars have excellent corrosion resistance in almost all organic acids and organic media except formic acid and oxalic acid. In addition to methanol, titanium is also resistant to corrosion by organic alcohols, aldehydes and ketones.
For example, in the petrochemical industry, acetic acid is produced from acetaldehyde. Since acetic acid, acetaldehyde, chloride and catalyst are seriously corroded to stainless steel equipment, titanium material is used to solve the corrosion problem of equipment in acetic acid production. For example, acetone can be made from propylene, or titanium production equipment can be used. Japan built a plant with an annual output of 30,000 tons of acetone, using nearly 40 tons of titanium.
Finally, TC4 titanium rods are resistant to wet H2S gas, wet SO4 gas, ammonia gas, and industrial atmospheres (particular care should be taken when working with titanium in small hydrogen-containing media and pure oxygen).
For example, in the oil refining industry, equipment is often corroded by H2S, NH8, sulfide, chloride, and titanium equipment can solve the corrosion problem. Titanium is mainly used in distillation towers, condensers, air coolers and other equipment in petroleum refining. Titanium is an ideal corrosion-resistant material in ammonia and urea production.
Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder price
The price of Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder will change randomly with the production cost of Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder, transportation cost, international situation, market supply and demand and other factors. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for TC4 powder for Ti6Al4V powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder.
Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder supplier
As a global supplier of Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metals, etc.) high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Ti6Al4V Powder TC4 Powder Properties|
|Other Names||Ti6Al4V Powder, TC4 Powder|
|Compound Formula||TA0,TA1,TC4,TC4 ELI,TC11,TC17,TC18,TC21,TA7,TA12,TA15,TA17,TA19,|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Particle Size||0-20μm, 15-45μm, 15-53μm, 53-105μm, 53-150μm, 105-250μm|
Researchers at the Centre for Translational Atomic Materials at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia have developed a new graphene film that absorbs more than 90% of sunlight while eliminating most of the infrared thermal emission losses, a highly efficient A solar-heated metamaterial capable of rapidly heating to 83 degrees Celsius (181 degrees Fahrenheit) in an open environment with minimal heat loss. Proposed applications for the film include thermal energy harvesting and storage, solar thermal power generation, and seawater desalination.
Our company provides graphene Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder overview,Application of Ti6Al4V Powder TC4 Powder,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder price,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder supplier, if you need to buy graphene and Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder overview,Application of Ti6Al4V Powder TC4 Powder,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder price,Ti6Al4V powder TC4 powder supplier, please feel free to contact us.
Tungsten Sulfide (WS2) or Tungsten Disulfide is a very smooth dry film friction coating.…
Early strength agent is an admixture which accelerates the development of concrete early strength and has no significant effect on later strength.…
The US Commerce Secretary has announced that the US will temporarily lift tariffs imposed on Ukraine during the Trump administration to help Ukraine recover its economy and continue to show support for the Russia-Ukraine situation. "For steel mills t…